Friday, 23 April 2010

Journal pages







I have been busy soaking up hundreds of images, reading lots of blogs with a view to getting the most out of mine and improving it for all that read it too.

I've been learning new techniques, teaching and creating work and for those who don't know me I also have FM which for now is going into some form of remission and I remind myself that we all have limitations and we all get tired and being creative is tiring.

I've also started art journalling and to my surprise there's tones of this on-line. Despite keeping a journal for many years this is a new way of working for me and above is one of the many results which I'll be sharing along the way. I was mainly just playing with some new hand made stamps I'd made and just building up layers of paint on Gesso and applying bees wax, from this play some new work has emerged.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layers of paint and beeswax!

    So glad I found you through the “All Kinds of Artists” Artist blog hop!
    I am your newest blog follower. :)

    I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!
    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete